Psychics/buying a condo

Question
QUESTION: Hello Inbal i am about to buy a condo in country of turkey but i also think to buy in tampa florida. would you please let me know which location is best for me to buy a condo and live there? also which location is best for my future love and marriage life? thank you and god bless u.  dob  september 13 1964  name Hakan

ANSWER: I am not sure its your first time with me but if it is please read my profile again, I have no problem giving you a service but I am here for urgent question for people who cant afford it and your planning to buy a condo I doubt if this is a case of poverty or emergency.

QUESTION: Dear Inbal  i was in the usa and sent you $20 when i asked you a question last time but i couldnt get in to my paypal accout this time because i am not in the states at this moment. if you can answer me this time free i will sent you money for your service as soon as i come back to the states thank you

Answer
Dear Hakan
its all very simple.
first of all to your question both options did not look good enough so I suggest to avoid buying a condo in either of the place you mentioned. as for purchasing reading if you have purchase a reading from me in the past then you know how to find me and write me to my private link weather you need a free reading or not , this place is for one time service and I would like to keep it this way. thanks

Psychics

Inbal