Psychics/career path

Question
Hi Daniel. Thank you so much for taking the time to allow me to seek some of your input regarding my job decision. I am a single mother of a daughter, and am a Registered nurse at a local hospital. There are 3 hospitals here in town and I have worked at all three. This is common for nurses as your career goals change as well as areas of nursing; Cardiac, ER, etc.. I am so tired of the hospital scene-15hr days, and working mandatory every other weekend have always been hard-especially with a child. I am thankful for this job. It is a somewhat of a "secure" position, but I am seeking something else. I am not even sure what path to take. Do you have any feelings about where I may be in the future-I ask because I would like to put it to rest if I am supposed to stay at the hospital. I know it sounds silly, but it really is a burden on my mind. I would love your input if you don't mind please? Thank you again for your time. ALyson

Answer
Dear Alyson, thanks so much for the question. Immediately i felt a counseling environment around you, but i'm not sure if it means you go for counseling/therapy, or have thought about/will become one per se. I also felt, fairly strongly, something with writing. I am assuming you must also have a very literate mind, and also a love of creativity, and peaceful surroundings. Generally, even when there is a change in career/life direction, it evolves naturally, so when it is time for these things to happen, if and when, your heart will tell you it's time. God Bless, from Daniel.

Psychics

Zane