Psychics/Children.

Question
QUESTION: Hi, I currently have 3 children. 1 girl and 2 boys.  I am wondering if you see any more children in my future. I'm on the fence about it, any insight would be appreciated.  

Dene McGinnis
6/22/1987
Born at 10:24 am in Philadelphia PA

ANSWER: Hi Dene

The choice of children will be upon you that is your free will of choice.  if you are on the fence about it then perhaps you are happy with the blessed three you have if not then another blessing you can obtain.  
It's a good time to give birth to new ideas and situations in your life. I am watching over you, guiding you, and protecting you during these changes."  
Additional Message: "You are ripe with new possibilities, and you feel an urgency to push into new territory. Beloved one, your new and exciting life changes are inevitable. There is no turning back! Instead of playing it safe, you decided to move forward. That is why I am with you right now, giving you the extra courage and comfort that you need."

"However, there is no need to rush. This is a time of incubation, where nature can allow everything to grow in its innate rhythm. Be assured that your life change will hatch at just the right moment! In the meantime, know that God and the angels are watching over you. You are safe and very loved. Congratulations on the birth of this new period of your life!"

Astrologically you show yes....but once again that is all up to you.  Two words keep popping up while trying to connect storybook or stonybook and Library ....dont know how that interacts with your question but giving you the words anyway incase it means something to you.
Many Blessings

QUESTION: The words you have giving me that kept popping up while connecting, storybook and library mean nothing to me yet.  Do you see in what area of my life these words pertain to?
Thanks again, I keep finding myself trying to figure out where I should be in life.

Answer
Seems we ran into each other at the same time you emailing me and me emailing you thanks for the rating though the 6 for clarity made me cringe....but I am told that clarity will come to you after June 27.   No I do not know why these words pop up for you...perhaps the answer lies in the library...or doing research...thinking of where to study...unless you know a librarian.

Inner or Soul's Urge: This is spiritual and emotional expression more than physical. It is your heart-felt desires, your incentive, how you look at life. Here are your areas of personal satisfaction.
Your heart is sincere. You are helpful and companionable, most always willing to work for and with others harmoniously.
People correctly sense that you are a natural peacemaker and diplomat, patient, a good negotiator, and able to keep secrets as needed to make and maintain peace and harmony.

Your graciousness, kindness, and deep consideration for others are sometimes not appreciated, even taken advantage of. If you are too complacent, people can get away with considerable mischief.

When receiving unkind criticism and hurtful remarks, you may recognize the cause of your personal disharmony by stepping outside and seeing your problems from afar. Sooner or later, your critics will recognize your calm as harmony.

You can cultivate self-discipline and strength of purpose and would do well to find a quiet time for meditation every day.

Being contented with small things (so long as you experience ease and comfort) and not overly ambitious, you do not demand wealth and luxury.

You are very sensitive and emotional, easy-going, friendly, and fall in Love easily. Yes, your heart wants Love, devoted companionship, and a harmonious home.

You are often studious, attract many things to yourself, accumulate much wisdom. Spiritual and psychic sensitivity are available to you simply by your recognition of them. As such, you have the capacity to develop clairvoyant or other psychic abilities.  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp