Psychics/complicated

Question
The most complicated distance...Does he love me?
Thanks

Answer
Dear Ro,

Hello and thank you for letting me give you what I am receiving on your behalf.
I do believe that this guy really loves you even though in between the distance factor it is
hard and we doubt from time to time because you are not actually there with them.
But I do see you gaining greater knowledge in some things that is going on around you and move to your own ambitions and what makes you happy.  There seems to be a new door opening up for you for some opportunities that are coming your way. Believe in yourself and let God show you the way.  Life is as much as we put forward at times and I see this is one of them coming your way.  God Bless
Sincerely,
Psychic Doreen

Psychics

Psychic Doreen