Psychics/confused and lost

Question
Dear Psychic,
I am going through a lot of changes in my life and need guidance. I feel confused and do not know what to do. My name is Olga 05.07.1988
Regards

Answer
Olga,

Nice to meet you, the first thing that I pick up from you is your home and work. I also feel like you are around someone or speak to someone who is also confused. Remember that you have the confidence in who you are, so if you do feel it extra or more often; try to see who you are talking to often. You are sensitive, which is a good thing. You can pick up on people's emotions and thoughts as if they are your own. You do carry your own thoughts, but the overwhelming feeling comes from those around you that you care about or worried about. Once you figure out who it is that you are feeling confusion from, then it goes away. You need to find out for validation of your own gifts. Being compassionate is one thing, but when it leaks into your own mind and thoughts, you have to shield so you don't get distracted from your own life goals and dreams. I feel that you will find yourelf and a career that you will love doing. Keep it up and hang in there.

Hugs,

Sunhee

Psychics

Sunhee Park