Psychics/confusion

Question
Dear Robert,
I am going through a lot of changes in my life and need guidance. I feel confused and do not know what to do. My name is Olga 1988

Answer
Hi there Olga, you should ask your guides, because that's what they are there for; you know we all have several, and well, that's generally how psychics learn information about people is by what the guides send...in my case they are telling me thank you for telling you this, because they would love to be aknowledged by you, like even "hello" to them. If you try you can get messages from them in dreams etc. In your case they are telling me something about food, and to make sure your food is healthy, etc. Take care from Daniel.

Psychics

Zane