Psychics/confusion about life

Dear Psychic,
Good evening. My name is Olga, date of birth 05.07.1988
I am currently leaving my 5 year long relationship and it seems to me that it is the right decision, but at times i think it not. It is so hard to do anything right now, work, study, move into new apartment. Everything seems to be under the air of confusion. Desperatly need some guidance

Hi Olga! I am sorry about your breakup.  It is perfectly normal to question or doubt yourself or feel that you are in the midst of confusion.  Change is always uncertain, but I applaud you for making a decision that is undoubtedly right for you and will open the doors for a better future, new experiences and people, and to help you grow as a person.  In the distance past i had the same problem with concentration.  Please know this is ok.  Prayer and meditation will help along with exercise to relieve your stress. It doesn't have to be stringent--walks in the morning and at lunch to help you clear your mind and take in the wonderful beauty of nature.  You are very young and everything will look up for you. Don't spend too much time alone right now--get out there with friends or make new ones--it will be important to your sanity and sense of balance!  Good luck! Love Ireland by the way--visited in 2003.

Jude the Christian Psychic

I cannot answer questions regarding long distance relationships. I can answer and provide guidance in matters of specific questions regarding love, career, business, pets, and to a lesser extent, sometimes I can channel messages or see images of loved ones on the other side. I do not answer specific questions regarding pregnancies, illnesses or missing items or persons. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS--"WHAT DAY, MONTH, YEAR WILL I GET MARRIED OR WHAT DAY MONTH YEAR WILL I FIND A JOB!! OR WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A BABY? I AM NOT AN ASTROLOGER! I am simply a very intuitive person with lots of life experience guided by the Holy Spirit. This is what 'psychic' means to me.

Since i was a small, i have always known I had very strong intuition. I had a rather difficult childhood and my only life line was God and the Holy Spirit--this was encouraged by my grandmother. As I became older, I began to study life after death, metaphysics, and the paranormal to develop my gifts. One must be careful in opening the portals of the spirit world. Unknowingly, you can allow influences and spirits and demons in your world without your permission if you play with this. Therefore, it is my philosophy and profound belief that i now stand by is to study the Holy Bible and scripture, meditate on the Word of God, pray and meditate daily. This has brought me much peace that the metaphysical world and the New Age movement could not give me. There was always a very short period of satisfaction followed by emptiness. The difference I think is put love and truth in leaning 100% on God. AND GOD IS LOVE and HE LOVES YOU!! You will not find this in the New Age movement. I am a professional by day, with 20 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 company. If you do not get your response right away, please understand because I have a full-time job and kids and a family at home. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me. It's ok if you are not Christian--i am not a bigot so i will still answer your question gladly and welcome other cultures and faiths to do so. I do not push my beliefs on others but rather sometimes I may share the Good News or what I feel you need to hear. Sometimes people get mad when they dont hear what they want to hear but that's ok! These are free mini-readings--set your expectations accordingly. I try to provide a short, yet thoughtful and insightful response to each and every person.

Bachelor in Business, Master in Business Administration

My clients receive email readings only due to my job and also I am more skilled at written rather than verbal communications and readings anyway.