Psychics/what is destined for us?

Question
Hi Serena. This is Veronica Lopez, my dob is April 27,1984. I would like to know what is in stored in the future romantically for me and Josh Hale dob Dec 1,1980. Is Josh at least interested in me romantically or no? Thank you

Answer
Using Lenormand cards, there's a definite need for honest and patient communications between both you and Josh, the communications should come from a place of humbleness, and not projection of issues. Then, I do feel there's so much hope within this relationship. I do feel you'll both transform each others views of love in the beautifulest way possible.

Psychics

Gipsy