Psychics/what is destined for us?

Hi Serena. This is Veronica Lopez, my dob is April 27,1984. I would like to know what is in stored in the future romantically for me and Josh Hale dob Dec 1,1980. Is Josh at least interested in me romantically or no? Thank you

Using Lenormand cards, there's a definite need for honest and patient communications between both you and Josh, the communications should come from a place of humbleness, and not projection of issues. Then, I do feel there's so much hope within this relationship. I do feel you'll both transform each others views of love in the beautifulest way possible.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there