Psychics/long distance relationship

Cherie wrote at 2013-04-15 13:53:34
Dana,

In case you were not aware, when you give an expert a bad rating (8 and below)

It can ruin their entire average and it makes the expert look unsatisfactory to other people who have inquiries. If you feel I really deserve less then 8 on clarity that's ok. But if you feel I didn't answer how you wanted then that's not very nice. I DID try to help you. As far as knowledgeable goes, YOU are the one who did not provide the necessary information. I clearly stated the information I need on the instructions, AND on my profile. Normally I refuse questions that do not supply information I ask for. I tried to help you anyway.

If you like you can email the allexperts website and change your rating if you made a mistake. They will help you change the rating.

Otherwise I am sure there is another expert on here who will help you better then I can.

Have a nice day

CW

Psychics

Cherie