Psychics/Feeling alone

My name is Hafeeza. I want to know if there is something holding me back from my life? Lately, I have been feeling alone and a little lost as if I don't know which direction to go in. I know that God has a plan for me. Sometimes I really don't know what I am doing and where I am going. I get frustrated at times b/c I feel stuck and I don't have any real encouragement or people around me to give me positive feedback or support. And I also wanted to know if you could tell me who my guardian angel(s)is/are and if they are trying to help guide me in the right direction?

Warm greetings dear Hafeeza,

Thank you for contacting me today for an Intuitive/Psychic reading. The first thing that I am being made aware of by Spirit is that there are certain elements unfavorable around you at this time and that you need to remove yourself from that type of environment. Your feeling alone and somewhat lost and without direction is due to not having the proper tools at hand to provide the warmth and impetus for you to move forward. You need to first examine conditions as well as those around you and whether they bring you positivity or a certain degree of negativity. Obviously those who would be considered to have a negative influence you would need to reassess your relationship with them so that you may begin to move into a better space.

Basically, what happens when one is around negative people is that since we are humans therefore composed of electromagnetic energy there will be those who come into one's life and literally drain them of their good energy and many times without you even knowing it. They will be attracted to your aura like a magnet and you then start to feel "down and out" and directionless and alone due to the fact that their energy is not compatible with yours nor productive to your overall well-being. I am being shown that you have a great potential for spiritual work, that is, to help the world in some manner. But the negative element that exists around your aura precludes you from achieving that which you were meant to achieve. Therefore, it would be good to go introspectively and examine conditions around you along with those whom you are close to as well as others and see if you can pinpoint anyone who may be causing you to lose good energy.

Don't get frustrated because you must remember that that too takes good energy to do! When you feel frustrated you are more apt to fall deeper into a negative circle of bad energy that will take some time to gravitate upwards and out of. You therefore, need to find Happy, Positive, and Energetic people who can assist you in doing things that you like to do and bring you out of the doldrums in life that you are currently undergoing.

Consider looking into good-hearted, safe groups of folks who are not all about their troubles but all about finding Positive solutions in life! Spirit wants to encourage you to do so because it behooves you to be with GREAT folks, like yourself, who will fully support you in your endeavor to move ahead in the world and who may even be able to help you with the true mission that you were meant to accomplish. I'm also feeling that there will be that side of you however, that says that you "might" look into it because it appears like it may be too much work for you to do and you want and prefer something instantly. But you must remember that Rome wasn't built in one day. It will take good effort on your part if you want to move from being in negative space into Positive space! It CAN be done and I know you CAN do it, dear!

About your guardian angel, there is one who has been with you even before your birth. They watch over you constantly and will be of help to you in your time of need but angels are not all about themselves therefore, they are not primarily concerned with giving out their name. Another reason for that is that God's angels are androgynous, that is, they are basically both male and female though when they would appear to or interact with humans they will tend to transform themselves into one or the other gender so that the person will not be surprised at their appearance which is nevertheless quite beautiful.

Your angel is telling me to convey to you that they are indeed with you always and oversee that which you do but they cannot interfere with your free will on things. If they did then you would have no chance of learning your lessons in life and that would not help to promote your spiritual growth but rather only serve to impede it. But they are there and you can indeed communicate with them by telepathic thought. Their answer(s) may be subtle where it may come in a dream, in a page out of a book that you read or by some other way. Therefore, you must be ever ready to open your mind to their help and answers that way. They Love You, Hafeeza, and will pray along with you but they ask that you not pray to them as they are not God but merely God's servants. You pray only to God, not to an angel or to a saint. They do not allow that.

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." -- PSALM 91:11 (KJV)

You are going to move out of that space that is not productive or conducive to your greater movement in life. But again, you must place one foot in front of the other and be willing to make some changes in order to go to another space that will be better for you and all concerned.

May God Bless You Always, dear one! Chin up! Things will certainly move in the right direction for you soon!

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.