Psychics/finance, oppurtunities

Hi Cherie,

My name is Chidinma DOB march 20, 1991, born in Lagos.
I was wondering how my finances are looking this year?  Any special oppurtunities for me?

Thank you for writing me.

Currently your financial situation doesn't seem to be in awesome shape. It seems you are a little concerned about how your finances are affecting your home or family.

You need to be aware that you may be worrying too much though. This is blocking your inspiration. All this worrying is getting in the way of thinking clearly of solutions. This is a time to consider taking a day to yourself to just do things you enjoy. The next day you must get to work and this may help you get to more favorable results.

If you continue with the way things currently are it will possibly lead to you depending on someone with whom you have unresolved issues. This will cause you to stress out worse and will still not help you.
You must change things to get your inspiration back or things will get much worse financially.

I hope I helped.

I don't find lost items or people. I don't know what your lover looks like. I don't do questions about medical anything, anything you should ask police about, or anything you need a lawyer for. I absolutely DO NOT take questions about deceased people If you give me your first name, birthdate, and location however I can tell you about finances. I can tell you about buisiness. I can tell you about your soul mate and love and I can even tell you about your future career. I am intuitive and do a lot of Tarot and Oracle readings. I also will answer private questions

I have read cards for friends and family and privately since I was 12. My mother taught me to read tarot and her mother taught her. I am self taught to read oracle cards. I have read on this site successfully since January and teach a tarot class on I have friends who read Tarot and have read cards at different private functions as well such as a recent bachlorette party for a friend of mine. I am very intuitive as well and will sometimes offer information that may not be requested

Organizations I read cards under Tarot Readers I teach others to read tarot cards

I have read tarot cards since I was 12 which makes 16 years experience. My mother taught me. I also teach others to read tarot online For a friend of mine. I read oracle cards as well and am self taught. I ranked 4th for the month of february and was the top tarot reader of the month on I also have a friends and mentor who reads cards for

I was the best ranked tarot reader for the month of february 2013 and placed 4th over all for my tarot advice alone (look under single category) I was the 4th highest Expert on here last month and would love to have another great month