Psychics/Friendship

Question
Hi my name is Emily December 18 1993 & Him: Carl May 22 1992.  I met this guy in a really weird way through the internet. Soon we became texting buddies, texting each other for hours. I like talking to him because I have never talked to a person like him before & I don't usually have guy friends.  Days ago, I told him to stop texting me because it looked like he was starting to develop feelings for me & I felt weird because we only talked through text.  Now I kind of miss talking  to him...Is this friendship over? I'm probably better off not talking to him but I'm weirdly fascinated by him in a way...because he is different from my girly girl friends. But this whole situation seems wrong & weird.

Answer
as this is not a romantic bond it would benefit you to be more kind to people because you cant just tell them to walk away and then decide you want them to stay and expect them to follow every mood you have honey. either way be sure if you text him he will answer you again but if your planning to flip flop on him again maybe its best if you dont

Psychics

Inbal