Dear psychic,
I am going through a lot of changes in my life and need guidance. I feel confused and do not know what to do. My name is Olga female 05.07.1988

Changes can be hard, sometimes even overwhelming when we don't know what direction to go into. However in your case, I feel the answer lie in your heart. These changes are happening to you because you should be following your heart, giving into the things that you love and following your dreams which is something I feel you put on a back burner for quite some time. I actually see that right now this is tough, but in less then 3 months things are going to be so good for you, near perfect with everything suddenly aligning for you and a stroke of strong financial luck.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.