Psychics/Am I gifted as a lightworker and what this my true spirtual path?

name Marcy Kennedy. dob 11 16 1987.age 25.

Hi, I was wondering if you can help me with my spiritual path. Ok. I was told that I am gifted, as a Lightworker of the Divine, as in I have psychic abilities. I'm not sure if I really do have them at all, and what they are called, as in names. About my spiritual path, I left Christianity a few years ago, as that was not the right path for me. I never felt it was, so I found another path, that I felt was for me, and I felt comfortable with, and could be who I truly was. That was Paganism. I started to get unsure about this path, and did not know why, I guess because spirit was telling me it was not time for me to focus on this path, and also I was not around other like myself. I did not find the right kind of groups to be part of, and the signs were their I just was not paying attention. I decided to take a break from my new spiritual path, to focus on taking care of myself, as my health has gotten bad. I am interested in learning Jesus teachings, and using them in my path. I was unsure if I should talk to him, because I was told that not many Pagans, or Wiccans, or Witches, respect him, because of the New Testament. Basically the negative parts about him the bible. I don't want to let others discourage me into, what I should not do in my path. I see Jesus, as a spiritual teacher, even though he is
ascended master, and I respect him a lot. I don't believe in him, but I respect him. I would not mind if he taught me Reiki one day.

Very warm greetings Marcy,

Thank you for contacting me again today!

It is becoming quite clear that you have been led to have further discourse with Spirit due to what you say in your message. In your having left Christianity, you in essence, left God that is what it boils down to. And you say you did it in search of another path where you could be yourself. That is the basic premise many people use in order to avoid the restrictions and what they may perceive as being hard about being a Christian. Yet what they do not understand is that without Jesus Christ in their life there can be no salvation when they pass away. For it is written:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

That means exactly what it says. Jesus is saying that without a person accepting Him as their LORD and Savior there can be no saving or Salvation for them. The One who said that is Jesus Christ whom you must realize and understand is the only Son of God. There has not been anyone like Him on Earth before nor will there be ever again as God sent Jesus to come to Earth to Save mankind from their sins. Jesus did so with great suffering and died after being crucified on the cross. But then God RAISED Him from the dead on the third day! And He accomplished His mission of salvation and sits at the right hand of Father God today and in spirit is also with every person alive who wants Him in their life. That is the Miracle of God and Jesus who then continued to live incarnate for forty more days on Earth before ascending into Heaven, again unlike any other person has ever done before or will do again. He sacrificed His own life so that you could live! Many do not realize or understand this but there is little doubt that you have been led to come here today with your request for this reading discourse to understand this better so that your life can begin to truly take on New Meaning through Jesus Christ!

The Bible goes on to also say: "He that believeth on Him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the ONLY begotten Son of God." -- JOHN 3:18 (KJV)  

Because each person was given Free Will by God they can either choose to accept Jesus into their life and be saved or they can choose not to and be condemned. There are no other ways about this. It is entirely their free will choice to make. This is why it is so very important to Believe and Accept Jesus Christ as one's LORD and Savior and become 'Born Again', which means giving your life to Jesus in order to attain Salvation that is so necessary when you pass on. Without Jesus, a person cannot attain Salvation or be saved and their soul is imperiled and cannot enter into Heaven at the time they pass on. That is why you have the great opportunity Right Now, Today to align yourself with Him, which is a very simple thing to do because there are no assurances in life that one will be here tomorrow or the next day, now is there! And dying unsaved is to, in essence, be condemned. There is no hard labor whatsoever in giving your life to Christ! God welcomes everyone and wishes for them to be saved through His Divine Son Jesus. And to correct your misconception about Jesus, He is not just a great "spiritual teacher" and "ascended master" if that is what you wish to call Him, but He is also the One and only Son of the true God (God in the Holy Trinity -- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit)! That is something to truly understand. Therefore, no one else can give you Salvation or work miracles in your life but He.

You go on to make a very important discovery and you state it very clearly when you say: "That was Paganism. I started to get unsure about this path, and did not know why, I guess because spirit was telling me it was not time for me to focus on this path, and also I was not around other like myself. I did not find the right kind of groups to be part of, and the signs were their I just was not paying attention." That is correct! You were not paying attention to the HOLY SPIRIT trying to tell you that without Jesus there is no other path that can lead you to Heaven when you pass-on! That is the most important message any non-Believer can hear in their lifetime! You are blessed with having had that communication from the Holy Spirit as some hear it but do not heed it and go on to find out, most unfortunately, when they pass-on that their name is not written in the Book of Life so that they can gain entrance into Heaven and therefore they don't. And going any place else but Heaven, as it has often been said, is pure Hell.

You must not let others dictate to you whether or not you can speak to Jesus. If Jesus is in your heart and is calling you forth then no one can stand in your way of answering His call regardless of who they are. Another falsehood is that there are ".... negative parts about him the bible." I can assure you there are no negative parts in the Holy Bible about Jesus Christ! Quite to the contrary, His life is filled with Divine Light and Love for mankind and humanity as a whole. That, again, is the reason why He became incarnate as God's only Son. But others either do not know this or are trying to steer you away from God into a wayward path that can only be considered dangerous to your salvation. But then stop to consider -- who could care more about your own salvation than you! Surely they do not care and will not be with you to defend you when you meet God at your judgment. Please remember that.

And Jesus would not be the one to teach you Reiki as He has greater Divine power that is unequaled by anything else or any other spiritual modality. What He can teach you is how to save your soul and avoid the pain and suffering that will be inevitably felt without Him in your life at this present moment. If you wish to become Born Again, that is, to give your life unto Jesus to become Saved and to have the Security of Eternal Life in Heaven when you pass-on, you may say the following prayer Out Loud that will help you to become one of the Saved with Jesus Christ now in your life.

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe that Jesus Christ is LORD who is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, LORD Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

If you have said that prayer, you are now one of the ones who have been Saved by Jesus Christ, our LORD and Savior. Do not let anyone try to confuse you or discourage you in this as you have your own mind and your own soul, and if your heart is hearing the call to come to Jesus then it behooves you to hear it fully and to join Him as one of His flock to be assured entrance into Heaven!

Thank you for contacting me today, Marcy, with your questions. May the LORD Jesus be a lamp unto your feet and path to light your way into His Eternal Kingdom. God bless you always!

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.