Psychics/Guy friends

Dear Kamika, my name is Emily born on December 18 1993. My question is do you see me having any guy friends this year? I've never had a guy friend & all my life I have had a lack of contact with males (no father, no brothers).I briefly had a male texting buddy & I liked it, it was nice to talk to someone who wasn't girly and feminine but we stopped being texting buddies. I would just like male company, not necessarily romantic, just friendship but I can't seem to make any, since I am quite shy especially around males.

Hi Emily,
You crave for the companionship from males you never had in your life.You feel a sense of security around males and they tend to be more real to you, not holding back on what they want to say to you as you like respect and honesty. I can see you at a place of worship or theatre group meeting new friends where you can make quality friendships with males that you can have a face to face friendship.

Kind regards,Kimika

What I offer is psychic counselling and guidence. I try to address your first question so I do not do follow-up questions/answers. Nor do I answer long lists of questions or questions about legal matters. I will not answer questions about furture love life, eg husband's, wives,' what they look like. Any questions relating to questions like these will be sent to the question pool.

I come from a long line of clairvoyant's. And since I was a child, I have had an intuitive gift. I use cards and numerology along with my intuition and often seeing a vision or pictures that indicate to me a warning, event or a health problem. Depending on the individual who is asking the question.

Australian Psychic Association

Trained in Tarot Card reading, Numerology and a life time of experience healing and psychic reading for members of the public.

I believe what I do is enough of a reward for me.

This is strictly confidential.