Psychics/Help

Question
Hey,
my name is melanie (5th feb 1986) and I'm totally in love with my boyfriend Felix  (16th may 1986).
The only problem is, that he's living 160 km away, which means that we're seeing us only one day at the weekend, because he can't sleep in my waterbed (i'm planing to buy a new one).
We're speaking on the phone every evening, and i really enjoy that.
But the thing is, that he's a physicist and not very emotional. I know that he likes me a lot, but and the same time i'm scared that he's never going to love me the same way i do.
His Friends and family don't know about me. But we went to Miami for 10 days together, it was his first vacation with a girlfriend.
Do you think that everythings going to be alright? I would move to the city he lives in, because im very unhappy here because of my job and other problems.
I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you!!

Answer
unfortunately you are correct , Felix is a bit crippled when it comes to emotions and since he come from a place that was unstable in nature he fail to trust others or get attached to them for long terms. also his observation of reality is not very updated. when comes to his feelings toward you he wants you and want to have family with you but I was a bit puzzled why does he keep you as secret from his people? maybe before you plan to live with him you try to figure that out and then see if you want to make that change of location  

Psychics

Inbal