DOB: 9th May 1989

Dear Daniel,

I have been looking for jobs for almost a year now. Wherever I turn I only get rejections. Is there any hope for me? Will I find any good jobs soon? I don't know how long I can go without a job.

Best Regards!

Hi there, and thank you for the question. There is hope, all you need to do is believe, i mean really believe. Everyday, take 15 minutes, and sit down imagining you're in the job you wish to be doing, and it will come. Don't let yourself believe that your past can influence your now, or your future. All that matters is this moment, and how that makes your future. Don't rule out a job search involving other countries also, as there may be great opportunities.
I see you in a good position within 2 years. All the best, Daniel.

I am using intuition. I pick up feelings or vibes from people, situations.

Trained in astrology, and done readings for friends for a number of years. I'm one of those that people come to 6 months later and tell me I was right about something i predicted or said.

College graduate.