Psychics/Job outlook

Hi Daniel, my DOB is 7/25/1992 My question is about my career outlook. I am about to graduate college and enter a competitive career field. I have sent a few resumes and will be applying for new jobs tomorrow. Will I get one of these jobs and how soon? Will I have to get a regular job that isnt on my career path?

Hi Kiara, the next active period for u career wise comes in may-july this year, and i do feel you will get something that involves the color deep yellow-orange, but you will have to be the judge of what that is when it could even be the color the person wears when you have the interview, i'm not sure. I hope this helps, and good luck, Daniel.

I am using intuition. I pick up feelings or vibes from people, situations.

Trained in astrology, and done readings for friends for a number of years. I'm one of those that people come to 6 months later and tell me I was right about something i predicted or said.

College graduate.