Psychics/Job outlook

Question
Hi Daniel, my DOB is 7/25/1992 My question is about my career outlook. I am about to graduate college and enter a competitive career field. I have sent a few resumes and will be applying for new jobs tomorrow. Will I get one of these jobs and how soon? Will I have to get a regular job that isnt on my career path?

Answer
Hi Kiara, the next active period for u career wise comes in may-july this year, and i do feel you will get something that involves the color deep yellow-orange, but you will have to be the judge of what that is when it comes...it could even be the color the person wears when you have the interview, i'm not sure. I hope this helps, and good luck, Daniel.

Psychics

Zane