Psychics/ldr

Question
My name is Irene, my birthday is June 7th, 1993! I am currently in a relationship with a man named Jonathan, his birthday is February 21, 1993 we have been together for almost a year and a half now. I used to live in Canada when we started talking and he lives in the United States, we met by chance and even though i never believed in long distance, i fell for him and months after my dad got a professor position at one of the university's in the state that he lived in which is when we decided to start a relationship. But during the same week another offer was in the mix and my dad chose that job instead because of its tuition benefits. The downfall, i now am in South Africa. My boyfriend insisted I come and not miss this opportunity and experience, and that we would be okay because i am only to be here for a year, two at the max. And so far we are great, though i have only been here for three months, my worries are if there really is a future where we will finally be together. Will we ever conquer our distance?

Answer
Irene
The new life your dad has given the family is going to be enough for you all to be very happy and wealthy. I see your love for your boyfriend is strong and his to you is as well. There is a deep enough attraction there to keep it going while you are away . But don't forget to try the new life in South Africa as well. As much as you love your boyfriend you still need to enjoy all the changes and life out there as well as best you can . I do feel you will hit some rocky times in your communications with your boyfriend but you will both make it through with the strong effort you have to wanting it to work out.  

Psychics

psychichelper