Psychics/Long Distance.

Question
Nicole. December 24,1994 Will me and my boyfriend's long distance relationship work?

Answer
As this is in the question pool, I'm answering. Lenormand cards house+tower+rider - the focus right now Nicole is that you are lonely, and the fact that he lives a long way off and isn't nearby to come and see you and relieve your loneliness is the thing that gets to you the most. All this tells you that you are uncertain about whether you really love him, I don't feel your boyfriend is getting a say in all this; what is the issue is your loneliness - so perhaps if you work on learning to be by yourself and appreciating the distance, then you can work things out; otherwise you can take things another route.

Psychics

Gipsy