Psychics/Long distance r

Question
Emily, born 09/12/95 11:38 a.m USA

Will my boyfriend and I be able to stay together in a long distance relationhip for a year?

This september my boyfriend born (06/07/95) of 6 months will be going to college in Nebraska which is 5 hours away from Minnesota, and I do not know for sure if we can tough it out for a year until he can transfer to a college with me. We are both 100% and have a game plan, but there is always room for doubt.

Answer
Hello Emily
Things can work out between the both of you as you will visit each other...it will be a little rough but if you both work it out together it can workout.  So you say you are both 100% yet you say you don't know for sure so inside it is not 100% and that would be because of the horror stories of long distance relationships...and ofcourse not knowing what is happening now that you wont be around.
He helps you broaden your interest while you help him focus.  Between the both of you I see affection and love not only physically but of the mind.  You BOTH value learning.
Your boyfriend shows great endurance to make it work out.  IF anything I see this freedom actually making the relationship have even more commitment.
So do not think negatively let it flow...you both are destined to learn and be successful.
Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp