Psychics/long distance relationship

I met my boyfriend over one year ago. it was love from first sight. at the beginning i thought it will be impossible for us to have a relationship. he is very sensitive and caring. I think we are in love. all my friends were doubting this relationship but so far is still going. he live in another country and the only way to communicate is skype and texting. i traveled to see him twice. he also planing to come and visit. but is not easy for him. he need a visa. he have a daughter that live with her mom and busy work day. he struggle with money and he is not stable financially. he refuse my help and we both waiting to have the money for the trip to see me. I need to know if this relationship going to work. I can wait him forever if he is really the right person for me.Thanks,

I appreciate you contacting me to help you. I asked my cards if you had the right man.

I am picking up on a possible rivalry. Like there was a confrontation or a disagreement recently? If you haven't already those issues look like you will soon have them resolved.

Also the cards are advising that you handle future arrising conflict with compassion.

But the cards are also saying that this relationship isn't the person you are intended to marry. I'm sorry.

Thank you again for contacting me.

Next time please include your birthdate as requested please. It makes it much easier to get a feel of who I am reading for.

I don't find lost items or people. I don't know what your lover looks like. I don't do questions about medical anything, anything you should ask police about, or anything you need a lawyer for. I absolutely DO NOT take questions about deceased people If you give me your first name, birthdate, and location however I can tell you about finances. I can tell you about buisiness. I can tell you about your soul mate and love and I can even tell you about your future career. I am intuitive and do a lot of Tarot and Oracle readings. I also will answer private questions

I have read cards for friends and family and privately since I was 12. My mother taught me to read tarot and her mother taught her. I am self taught to read oracle cards. I have read on this site successfully since January and teach a tarot class on I have friends who read Tarot and have read cards at different private functions as well such as a recent bachlorette party for a friend of mine. I am very intuitive as well and will sometimes offer information that may not be requested

Organizations I read cards under Tarot Readers I teach others to read tarot cards

I have read tarot cards since I was 12 which makes 16 years experience. My mother taught me. I also teach others to read tarot online For a friend of mine. I read oracle cards as well and am self taught. I ranked 4th for the month of february and was the top tarot reader of the month on I also have a friends and mentor who reads cards for

I was the best ranked tarot reader for the month of february 2013 and placed 4th over all for my tarot advice alone (look under single category) I was the 4th highest Expert on here last month and would love to have another great month