Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
Will my long distance relationship workout?

Answer
Dear Meagan
Hello and thank you for letting me read for you in regards to your question.
I will have to say there is a lot involved in a long distance relationship, but it really
depends just how far each other is, and how dedicated you both are willing to be and wait for each other until you can get together. I do see a long stream of colors around you which means this is a good sign of changes, moving etc. in your life. I do believe that this relationship is going to work out but I do see you moving around in some different directions also.
Whether your work or whatever I see changes happening in your life.  Whatever you do make sure you do what makes you happy first and foremost.  The rest will fall into place as your journey starts to succeed.  Enjoy life and those around you that you love the most.
God Bless
Sincerely,
Psychic Doreen

Donations are accepted.
Thank you  

Psychics

Psychic Doreen