Psychics/Love

Question
Hello inbal. A month a go I met Jose 8/5/1983 we clicked instantly and dated for a month. Our relationship lasted a month and could have lasted longer. Him and I stopped talking because we can't be together. He said he is in a relationship with another woman however the relationship is not going anywhere since he is not in love with her. He said it is a matter of time until they break up. Do you see us being together at all in the future? Is  it worth It for me to stick around and wait it out?

I was born on 1/30/1983.

Thank you.

Answer
this relationship is not going to manifest into serious long term and by the way honey, this story he gives you about being in relationship he does not like but still holding to it? that has a name that I cant tell because I am obliged to speak polite in this site. the guy loves mostly his own self and you are not the first one with whom he is cheating. I would suggest you keep it not being with him and explore a more loyal mature and stable partner.

Psychics

Inbal