Veronica 11/24/79
I am single. About two weeks ago I stop talking to someone I thought was the one (Ryan 08/22/81). There is some one I am interested (Joseph 04/10/79). My question is, when will I find the romantic relationship I desire that will lead to marriage?

Lenormand cards chosen are ship, mountain, snake - which tells you that it will be a long while before you find that romantic relationship that leads to marriage, for this you have to get away from this situation you find yourself in, for none of it serves your highest good. When you do move away from this, then you have a chance of finding true happiness.

Edit: situation to move away from is Ryan, and Joseph... deal with your emotions, and start a clean slate.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there