Psychics/Love

Question
Self
Self  
QUESTION: what is it that John is having to decide between? My name is Shamethia and my birth year is 1987 and John birth year is 1963.

ANSWER: Lenormand cards chosen for you: Cross, Stork, Fox - John's struggling with changes in his life, he's trying to find the happiness within himself.

If it helps Shamethia, I don't feel you and John are to be together... I'm looking further for you, let's see what love holds for you after you leave John (with John I get the feeling of that mentioned in Harry Potter, the 'Marauder's Map' saying "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" that's what John's energies say to me - and he is not the right man for you Shamethia.

Lenormand cards chosen for you to see what love holds for you after you leave John: Man, Anchor, Bouquet - long-term happiness with another guy (I feel also around the same age or close to your age)

QUESTION: I appreciate your reading and your honest. i only ask about john because John and I have a karmic connection in which we share a past life together. You mentioned that You didnt feel that John snf I are to be together and afterI leave John I find happiness. Are you saying that we do get together? Or are you saying after I get over him and move on that I find happiness

Answer
Please read clearly what I have written - should you require more information - I accept payment :)

"John's struggling with changes in his life, he's trying to find the happiness within himself.... I don't feel you and John are to be together ... let's see what love holds for you after you leave John.... ... long-term happiness with another guy....  

Psychics

Gipsy