Psychics/Love

Question
Is there genuine love between me and this guy. We hold onto each other and are good together but both have huge trust issues. Does he love me?
Me - Erica (8/22/77)
Him - David (3/9/78)

Thank you

Answer
"To Love Requires Trust"

Thanks for allowing me to do this free reading for you, for (any) further information I will require payment. Using Lenormand cards, huge obstacle between both you and David - this obstacle is the lack of trust which causes fears and doubts, is this even a relationship? How can there be love? Maybe you met at a place of work, or a business function, and spending time in each other's companies makes you think this is love. But it's not, it's just pure controlling each other, and being uncertain in love. They have counselors for this - I suggest you speak to a professional one.

Psychics

Gipsy