Psychics/Love and deception

I hope you are having a wonderful day, please forgive my intrusion. Please know i wouldn't trouble you over something trivial. This is So very important to me.  I am so in love with my fiance, we have lived together for two years, I couldnt ask for a better partner or a better parent to my children.  He is so perfect he seems unreal.  Literally unreal, i feel that there is a part of him that is unreachable to me.  We had a very rough start, and he lied to me alot, and still years later i cannot trust him.  He swears that he is honest now and that i have nothing to worry about, but i am so afraid to trust him.  If you could please see if you could provide some insight into this situation i couldnt express what it would mean to me.
specifically, Is he telling the truth about Phyllis?
Does he want to be with me?  Is he planning on leaving?
If you havent the time or cannot get those answers, ANY thing you can see that you think might help me sort this out would be a blessing.  I have three children to think of, and i am so afraid that i am living a lie and they will be hurt.  
Thank you again for your time.

Hello Jillian:

Once someone betrays your trust they have to earn it back.  Honestly i wouldn't trust him either.  Why should you.  If your gut feels there is an emotional part of him you cannot reach it may be due to his upbringing or insecurities or may be he is hiding something.  Honesty really is the foundation of a relationship. You can put up or work around other weaknesses in a person, but if they aren't honest with you, what do you have? The honesty issue could very well be a character flaw he developed in childhood. I truly believe the only way to know and to work through it is if you both and him individually attend therapy.  I don't know if you are in an urban area--many churches have onsite counselors on a  sliding scale income fee.  Shop around and see if you can get a good Christian-based therapist.  Perhaps even a pastor would do it.  This would also test your mate's commitment--is he willing to go to counseling with you as a couple or even individually to work on his honesty issues? If not, may be you have some soul searching to do.  Everyone has boundaries.  You do not have to tolerate lying.  And yes, your children do matter as well and you must consider their well-being. Lots of luck to you.

Jude the Christian Psychic

I cannot answer questions regarding long distance relationships. I can answer and provide guidance in matters of specific questions regarding love, career, business, pets, and to a lesser extent, sometimes I can channel messages or see images of loved ones on the other side. I do not answer specific questions regarding pregnancies, illnesses or missing items or persons. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS--"WHAT DAY, MONTH, YEAR WILL I GET MARRIED OR WHAT DAY MONTH YEAR WILL I FIND A JOB!! OR WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A BABY? I AM NOT AN ASTROLOGER! I am simply a very intuitive person with lots of life experience guided by the Holy Spirit. This is what 'psychic' means to me.

Since i was a small, i have always known I had very strong intuition. I had a rather difficult childhood and my only life line was God and the Holy Spirit--this was encouraged by my grandmother. As I became older, I began to study life after death, metaphysics, and the paranormal to develop my gifts. One must be careful in opening the portals of the spirit world. Unknowingly, you can allow influences and spirits and demons in your world without your permission if you play with this. Therefore, it is my philosophy and profound belief that i now stand by is to study the Holy Bible and scripture, meditate on the Word of God, pray and meditate daily. This has brought me much peace that the metaphysical world and the New Age movement could not give me. There was always a very short period of satisfaction followed by emptiness. The difference I think is put love and truth in leaning 100% on God. AND GOD IS LOVE and HE LOVES YOU!! You will not find this in the New Age movement. I am a professional by day, with 20 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 company. If you do not get your response right away, please understand because I have a full-time job and kids and a family at home. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me. It's ok if you are not Christian--i am not a bigot so i will still answer your question gladly and welcome other cultures and faiths to do so. I do not push my beliefs on others but rather sometimes I may share the Good News or what I feel you need to hear. Sometimes people get mad when they dont hear what they want to hear but that's ok! These are free mini-readings--set your expectations accordingly. I try to provide a short, yet thoughtful and insightful response to each and every person.

Bachelor in Business, Master in Business Administration

My clients receive email readings only due to my job and also I am more skilled at written rather than verbal communications and readings anyway.