Psychics/Love and Health

QUESTION: Hi my name is Alisa and I have two troubles I can't seem to get out of my head.  The first one is of my ex, Michael, and I don't really have a specific question and am wondering what it is you see or feel about the predicament.  The other thing I am worrying about is that I feel like my mind is deteriorating.  I feel like I was much sharper and now my brain is a shadow of what it use to be.  Is there something wrong or am over thinking it?  Any insight is welcome.  Thank you!

ANSWER: Answering this from the question pool, might I have birth years of all involved?

QUESTION: My birthday is March 27, 1992 and his is June 5, 1991.

Using the Lenormand cards, I can see that another woman has entered Michael's life and that it will take you a long time to get over him... but don't fret Alisa, new beginnings are just around the corner once you let go of him and truly begin to love yourself.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there