Psychics/Love and Health

Question
QUESTION: Hi my name is Alisa and I have two troubles I can't seem to get out of my head.  The first one is of my ex, Michael, and I don't really have a specific question and am wondering what it is you see or feel about the predicament.  The other thing I am worrying about is that I feel like my mind is deteriorating.  I feel like I was much sharper and now my brain is a shadow of what it use to be.  Is there something wrong or am over thinking it?  Any insight is welcome.  Thank you!

ANSWER: Answering this from the question pool, might I have birth years of all involved?

QUESTION: My birthday is March 27, 1992 and his is June 5, 1991.

Answer
Using the Lenormand cards, I can see that another woman has entered Michael's life and that it will take you a long time to get over him... but don't fret Alisa, new beginnings are just around the corner once you let go of him and truly begin to love yourself.

Psychics

Gipsy