Psychics/marriage

Question
Hi Doreen, My name is Veronica Lopez date of birth is April 27, 1984 (female) I would like to know when am I going to meet my soul mate and marry him? I have never had a relationship so I do would like to experience this and also get married. I have been single for 28 yrs and it gets sad and lonely. Thank you so much.

Answer
Dear Veronica,
Hello and thank you for letting me read for you in regards to your question.
There is a reason for all things, this is nothing to be rushed. Even though you are lonely and long to be with someone it will happen.  It is better to be with someone you truly love than to be with someone that you are just miserable with in life as so many times most people are but never say.  This scenario with you will be a gentleman that you will meet through an adjoining friend and this is how you both will be introduced. Your life will be completely different and contentment will be filled in your life. I am getting a circling initial of "F"
around you.  I let that with you and things prove themselves as time goes on.  Keep the motive
and perseverance in career, life, and love.
Sincerely,
God Bless
Psychic Doreen

Donations are now accepted
Thank you

Psychics

Psychic Doreen