Hi Doreen, My name is Veronica Lopez date of birth is April 27, 1984 (female) I would like to know when am I going to meet my soul mate and marry him? I have never had a relationship so I do would like to experience this and also get married. I have been single for 28 yrs and it gets sad and lonely. Thank you so much.

Dear Veronica,
Hello and thank you for letting me read for you in regards to your question.
There is a reason for all things, this is nothing to be rushed. Even though you are lonely and long to be with someone it will happen.  It is better to be with someone you truly love than to be with someone that you are just miserable with in life as so many times most people are but never say.  This scenario with you will be a gentleman that you will meet through an adjoining friend and this is how you both will be introduced. Your life will be completely different and contentment will be filled in your life. I am getting a circling initial of "F"
around you.  I let that with you and things prove themselves as time goes on.  Keep the motive
and perseverance in career, life, and love.
God Bless
Psychic Doreen

Donations are now accepted
Thank you

Psychic Doreen

I do answer questions regarding your life and your problems. I am a Psychic-Medium whose abilities include clairvoyance, clairaudient and precognition. I am not going to tell you what you want to hear. I am going to tell you what I see. I am straight forward and honest. I will be happy to assist you on your path. I will need date of birth, first name and male or female.

I have been doing professional readings since 1998. I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I am a Psychic-Medium having a lot of experience in predicting accurately and solving problems of life and any questions that you may have.

I like to help, so please come see me at my site. My full readings can answer all your questions or you can chat with me online. Thank You!!

High School diploma. College of Metaphysical Studies in Clearwater, FL.