Psychics/Married Life

Question
My date of birth is 16-June-1984,I got married on 7th December 2012.
Things doesn't seem to be right with my Partner(loads of issues), His date of birth is 28 march 1982.
I want to save my marriage,please tell me the outcome of continuing my marriage.
Please Help!!

Answer
he is very spoiled and also a bit selfish, and it seem one or both your families are not supporting this marriage properly , fighting over control on yours and his life, if you could distance yourself from both families it might work but not sure also there is lack of money, loyalty and communication so on top of distancing your self from families maybe some good counseling will help

Psychics

Inbal