Psychics/Messages

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

I struggle to connect to my guardian angels and spirit guides.  Is there anything that they would like to communicate to me or have me to know? I've been trying to seek their guidance on my love life and finance but I only sense silence. Do they ever get angry at us?

ANSWER: Warm welcome Tarsha!

Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading.

In going to your angels to inquire about the questions you are asking, I am being told that you are not connecting in the proper manner with them. They say that most times you ask but have much scattered thought in your mind at the same time as you are asking, therefore, that will tend to obfuscate their receiving your message and may thus thwart their proper response. When your mind is on something else instead of fully centered with the thought posture of only communicating with your angels then what I see is a picture of what looks like a telephone line to your angel but with lots of static and conversation going through to your angels. They then wonder if you are truly serious about communicating fully and only with them.

Therefore, be sure that you devote the proper time to this exercise. Be sure your mind is clear, your angels say, before you commence communication with them. Have the intention in your mind that you want to reach your angels and then proceed after invoking the Christ light which is pure and for protection. That will help, they continue to say, by not allowing negative energies or entities to try to sneak into the conversation where much of your message would not be heard by them due to the dark influences. And one more thing. They want for you to know that when you make contact with them not to pray to them! They are God's messengers and servants and cannot stress enough that they do not wish to ever be prayed to! You simply speak to them mentally or out loud as you would with any close friend or confidant. That is their message concerning communication.

As for a message that they would like to communicate to you, they are saying to be grateful , first of all, for what you have. There is much to thank God for in your life starting with your very life. The food He provides to you on a daily basis, your work, your family, your health, your living quarters, etc. are all things that God should be thanked for and they want for you to know that so that you will remember to do so in the future as you wake up each and every morning. Your angels continue to say that God does not have to automatically provide all of that to you, you know. That is why it is important to thank He who makes these provisions to you on a daily basis.

Your angels further are saying that the things you have picked up and learned as well as your past experiences have brought you to this point in your life and that is one more reason to be grateful to God for. When you stop to think about this, there are just so many many things that happen in just one day in a person's life that most people often take for granted never stopping to thank God for! This must change say the angels and proper credit should be given each day. Angels stress this many times, over and over again, since much of their time is spent praising and glorifying God in Heaven. They say humans should do no less on Earth.

They also want for you to be cognizant of the fact that when you hear other people (family, friends, co-workers, etc.) telling you they have gone their way, on their personal path, that is due to their free will and all you can do is love them and wish them the very best in their continuing adventure in life. When you love them on their own road in life you help yourself on your own road by not setting forth any impediments to their individual quest and exploration. You are also letting God be the judge of all something that is not a human prerogative.

In sum, never stop being grateful for what is in your life and for the great person that you are. The key word here is "grateful" and that is because in today's busy world many are quite forgetful of being grateful for all they have and continue to receive and the angels repeat their message yet again to be sure it reaches you in the proper way to allow you to gather greater knowledge on how to give proper thanks as you continue on your spiritual path.

Inquiring further with your angels they say that the beautiful inner you, your spirit, when it expresses its love to the world is one great way to become stable in these uncertain times. As you give love to the world you receive love back due to the Law of Reciprocity or "What you sow you will also reap." Therefore, do not be afraid of the challenges in life instead meet them each time with great love rather than question. Release them to God and He will be with you on your Earthly journey.

Enjoy life and go within for answers, your angels indicate. Do so with love because where love exists hate is hard to co-exist and remain! In seeking answers to your personal life and what you want, be patient and seek first to know what you truly want out of life before asking for it. If it is someone to love, simply put out the energy of love and the right person will be attracted to that loving magnetic field and manifest themselves in your life. The same thing about financial security. Ask God to give you only that which you need and do not be overzealous in your request but leave it to God who knows best what to grant you and at what point in time.

You ask further if the angels ever get angry at one. The reply that they give is that they are very patient beings of a higher order than mankind therefore, they know and understand how humans think. They know that many times what people think about and desire is not for their highest and best good or for that of others concerned therefore, they come to assist only in that which will be beneficial to you and your further spiritual growth. They can not interfere with your free will at all as you have your own choices to make in life! If something you ask for is not appropriate they may not respond. But as to their getting angry, angels are benevolent and loving. Anger is not something they are known for. An exception is when they fight for justice against the evil angels that try to lead humans down the wrong path. They say the "angry angels" are those which were once in Heaven but were cast down by God for disobedience to Him and for following Lucifer instead. They remain forever angry with God for their eternal condemnation and that is why those angels which are now known as demons have congregated here with one intent, one purpose -- to come for the ruination of souls. Therefore, pray to God for protection each and every day and ask your angels to stand firmly and steadfastly on guard nearby and with you always since God has commissioned them for that purpose.

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." -- PSALM 91:11 (KJV)

May God bless you always in all that you do, Tarsha, and provide a clear path to reach what you wish for in life according to His will.

QUESTION: Thank you, thank you so much for  guidance and information. Your communication was right on target.  I'm a bit unclear on the following however:

"They also want for you to be cognizant of the fact that when you hear other people (family, friends, co-workers, etc.) telling you they have gone their way, on their personal path, that is due to their free will and all you can do is love them and wish them the very best in their continuing adventure in life. When you love them on their own road in life you help yourself on your own road by not setting forth any impediments to their individual quest and exploration. You are also letting God be the judge of all something that is not a human prerogative."

Can you explain further?  Just wondering if this is to say that I unduly try to influence the decision of others or am being snobbish?

Answer
Very warm greetings, Tarsha!

You're very welcome! And thank you for your positive feedback and validation on my reading.

I am happy to expound on the question you are asking. That was just a kind and informative reminder by your angels letting you know of the importance of a person's personal path and walk in life, they say. That is not to infer that you would interfere with others but rather that knowing beforehand about the importance of how things work in life and that each person is born with a mission that they must personally complete before returning to spirit and that when anyone tries to engage them to change that which they feel they must accomplish in life they would not be able to grow spiritually on their own path due to others standing in and steering them away from that which has been chosen. And again, this is just something to keep in the back of your head and to perhaps also mention to others when you see that the need arises and they are being overly controlling with others.

The angels know that being snobbish in this regard is beneath you but others may not know how to control the urge to be controlling over others especially when they are not asked and you could thus be of great guidance to them, was their main message to you! Therefore, since a person's spiritual growth is All-Important in this life in preparation for graduation into the Afterlife which is Eternal since we do not return here again in any form once we are gone from this one life we must allow people to walk their own path but can be there to lovingly guide them and remind them if they step out of that path and into harm's way. That we can certainly do the angels remind us. Help them when they need it (just as they do but they do not ever interfere with the person's free will) and you see they are truly going the wrong way but to not try to live or direct their life for them. The following Scripture further reminds us that we have but only ONE life here on Earth and after its physical conclusion we go to the judgment but do not return here again to live another life ever.

"And as it is appointed unto men ONCE to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation." -- HEBREWS 9:27-28 (KJV)

Thank you so much again for your great feedback on my Spiritual reading, Tarsha, and may God stand beside you always to guide your path and your way! May you also be blessed in all that you do.

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†