Psychics/near future/spirit guides

Jean - Hi , my question has to do with the near future.  Will money be getting any better soon or anything good on its way for me and family things have been rough this year for me and hubby.  I am also very interested in finding out if I have any spirit guides and if there are any messages they want me to know.

Hi, Brooke,

I think your husband may be getting a new job in the near future, probably within six months or so. But your family's financial situation will begin to improve this summer due to another stream of income. It feels like either a child's summer job or a sideline of yours that will grow bigger and faster than you initially thought.

Also, I think your family is about to grow. Do you or your husband have a sibling who has been trying to conceive or adopt? This child will grow close to you and your husband. There will be a common interest that will develop with you in particular.

Your spirit guide is a woman who, in the physical world, lived in Spain during the Renaissance and was a member of a very wealthy family. She was spoiled and a bit irresponsible, more interested in parties and flirting than helping others — but there was this wonderful heart and mind she didn't fully appreciate or use during her earthly life. So now, in spirit, she's working to help you reach your potential. Focus, she says with a dazzling smile, but do it with great beauty.

Does any of this make sense? Let me know how it goes. All blessings to you!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.