Psychics/need some guidance on life

Question
Dear Psychic,
Good evening. My name is Olga, date of birth 05.07.1988
I am currently leaving my 5 year long relationship and it seems to me that it is the right decision, but at times i think it not. It is so hard to do anything right now, work, study, move into new apartment. Everything seems to be under the air of confusion. Desperatly need some guidance
Regards
OLGA

Answer
Hello olga
thank you for contacting me

from what I am feeling dear YOu have much stress right now from al the change and
difficulties you are going thru . You actually have abright future ahead of you but there
is so much holding you back from what is meant to be in your life . Love has never been easy for you
You devoted so much time and energy in this relationship to get nothing in return. But yet you still love this person
very much and find it hard to move on and move forwards . Because there is still is a strong connection

people in relationships never seem to treat you fair or right
and this is not good  and has to do with the spiritual problem with in
that atracts negative people to you .

You need to revese the karama in your life
call me on my website and we can livechat

www.futureinsightadvice.com

no charge for you ! please contact me  

Psychics

psychic

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential