Psychics/PLEASE Help

Hi Daniel, my sister is visiting here in Florida from New Jersey, and is supposed to get on the plane tomorrow. She lost her small square yellow, gold and green wallet today. She swears she btought into my house. She also went to church and to the park with my dog. If she doesn't have her identification card, she may not be able to go home. Her name is Sarah born Nov. 6 1985. Please tell me whatever you're feeling about where it is or what happened. Thank you tremendously.

Hi Sophia, i do see the dog in the picture with bright sunshine, so it is either near the dog or was while the dog was playing, or she lost it while with the dog, and she should retrace the steps especially near any trash cans in a park. That's all i can see right now, sorry about that. Take care, from Daniel.

I am using intuition. I pick up feelings or vibes from people, situations.

Trained in astrology, and done readings for friends for a number of years. I'm one of those that people come to 6 months later and tell me I was right about something i predicted or said.

College graduate.