Psychics/Presece(s) in home

Hi Jude,
I would like to ask about the home we just moved into, we are a young family and we moved here about 6 months ago.
As soon as we moved in I felt a strong sense of being watched, the most extreme feeling that someone was stood right behind me while I was doing the dishes, I told them they where being creepy and that kind of stopped, one of my freinds who has been to the house regularly saw someone run up the stairs and when we where all in the lounge she was a bit freaked out!
My daughter rarely sleeps through the night and suffers from night terrors, is she affected by this?
My partner also said he saw someone standing in our bedroon and a shadow sat in the doorway of the back bedroom.
As I'm sat here typing this to you remembering that our tooth brushes fell from the bathroom shef today and a action figure fell from the shelf in the doorway of our bedroom.
please can you shed some light on this situation, any information provided will be greatly recieved,
thank you in advance, Sophie

Its very possible you have 1 or more entities in your home left over from the past.  Im not sure, however, if i would read too much into the dropped tooth brushes or action figures--could be just a vibration or things settling.  happens all the time in my house.  The first thing I would do, while your daughter is out of the home, is to try to rid your house of these entities.  First go to an herb or metaphysical store and get some sage to burn.  Open your windows and speak to the entities out loud and ask them, not in an angry way, to go into the light, that it is ok for them to leave.  Say a prayer outloud for the blessing of your home and family, that you mean no malice for them and that they should move on.  If you have any further activity after this self-attempt, I wouldn't hesitate in contacting a priest or your pastor to bless your home.  Children are impressionable so make sure you dont scare your daughter by speaking of ghosts or dark entities unnecessarily.  Also, every night pray for God's protection over your family and your home and ask for angels to watch over your daughter.

Jude the Christian Psychic

I cannot answer questions regarding long distance relationships. I can answer and provide guidance in matters of specific questions regarding love, career, business, pets, and to a lesser extent, sometimes I can channel messages or see images of loved ones on the other side. I do not answer specific questions regarding pregnancies, illnesses or missing items or persons. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS--"WHAT DAY, MONTH, YEAR WILL I GET MARRIED OR WHAT DAY MONTH YEAR WILL I FIND A JOB!! OR WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A BABY? I AM NOT AN ASTROLOGER! I am simply a very intuitive person with lots of life experience guided by the Holy Spirit. This is what 'psychic' means to me.

Since i was a small, i have always known I had very strong intuition. I had a rather difficult childhood and my only life line was God and the Holy Spirit--this was encouraged by my grandmother. As I became older, I began to study life after death, metaphysics, and the paranormal to develop my gifts. One must be careful in opening the portals of the spirit world. Unknowingly, you can allow influences and spirits and demons in your world without your permission if you play with this. Therefore, it is my philosophy and profound belief that i now stand by is to study the Holy Bible and scripture, meditate on the Word of God, pray and meditate daily. This has brought me much peace that the metaphysical world and the New Age movement could not give me. There was always a very short period of satisfaction followed by emptiness. The difference I think is put love and truth in leaning 100% on God. AND GOD IS LOVE and HE LOVES YOU!! You will not find this in the New Age movement. I am a professional by day, with 20 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 company. If you do not get your response right away, please understand because I have a full-time job and kids and a family at home. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me. It's ok if you are not Christian--i am not a bigot so i will still answer your question gladly and welcome other cultures and faiths to do so. I do not push my beliefs on others but rather sometimes I may share the Good News or what I feel you need to hear. Sometimes people get mad when they dont hear what they want to hear but that's ok! These are free mini-readings--set your expectations accordingly. I try to provide a short, yet thoughtful and insightful response to each and every person.

Bachelor in Business, Master in Business Administration

My clients receive email readings only due to my job and also I am more skilled at written rather than verbal communications and readings anyway.