Psychics/My psychic abilities

Please tell me how strong are my psychic abilities and which psychic abilities I have more developed? thank you. many blessings.

Hi Adrian, the psychic forces are the forces linked to the oneness of all things, and hence psychic ability in it's pure form comes with the control of desire and intent to benefit others, or the purity of the intent - for we cannot hide that from those that see, hear, and feel what we think...our thoughts are only hidden on this plane, as are our intentions. Purify the intentions, and you will be guaranteed access to that which is like an upgrade to a computer and can be thus downloaded into your field of influence. They work hand in hand and are directly proportional. Edgar Cayce put it, if you want to be longer in this earth, give God a reason to keep you here longer, and as the Master put it, the greatest among you will be the servant of all. Blessings, from Daniel.

I am using intuition. I pick up feelings or vibes from people, situations.

Trained in astrology, and done readings for friends for a number of years. I'm one of those that people come to 6 months later and tell me I was right about something i predicted or said.

College graduate.