Psychics/Psychic Reading

Hi, Inbal.

My name is Jovanna. My birthday is May 19, 1994
My ex's name is Nathaniel and his birthday is May 27, 1992

We broke up in January and he is now with someone else and she told him she's pregnant with his baby. He wants to get back together with me, but the baby is holding him back. He said he wanted to wait until he finds out that the baby isn't his, so we can be together, officially. Could u please tell me if he's the father of the baby and could you please tell me if we're going to get back together anytime before the nine months are finished?

here is how it goes honey, Nathaniel wants it all , if it was up to him he would keep every girl he ever had waiting for him available to his needs whenever he feels like, he never is letting go of anything and for sure having a child he will never disconnect himself from that girl or her child. another thing is that the tarot indeed suggest he loves you but he will not be loyal only to you and first argument you will have he will remind you that the other girl is way better. Is this the kind of life you want? and last but not least, have any of you stopped to think about a baby growing up without his father taking care of him? do you really want to have in your life a person who had sex with another girl without protection and now wants to ditch his responsibility before he even found out if the baby is his? if you will be back with him you will never be his only priority and if the child is his for sure you wont. honey I say this guy is a no no for you , sure you can have him back for certain amount of time but only if you are ready for him to cheat on you again.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site