Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hi, my name is Jennifer my birthday is 6/6/74 time of birth is 5:21 pm in Marietta GA. I've been in a exclusive relationship with a man DOB 1/14/71 unknown time of birth. We were friends as teenagers, we were both in long marriages, divorced, and reconnected. This man is very sweet. I have a weird soulful connection to him I have never felt before. He shows me he cares, tells me he does but hasn't said I love you to me. I love this man and want to take this to next level. I realize he's been hurt by ex-wife and has walls up and typical Capricorn inability to express feelings. He has become more open to talk about feelings, become more protective, etc....I'm trying to find out what you can see in regards to our relationship and can you give me some guidance. I truly feel he is my soulmate for complete opposites we compliment each other so well and I hope this works out. Almost 8 months in and I'm smitten....

Thanks in advance for your time.

Answer
Hello Jennifer
The first thing I will tell you is that trust what you feel regardless of what anyone tells you.  Usually the best instincts is your own.  The reason I started this way is because I do see him as "one" of your soulmate as I believe we have more than one but I do not see him as a soulmate in "LOVE"  but I do hear "strong intense feelings" - I get holding back a bit until you "BOTH" are sure it is safe to care.  I get explosive tempers if either of you or both of you hold too much inside.  The fact that you stated you are both complimenting each other can make the relationship work out and that is VERY important in this relationship.  
Advice:  Keep standards up - but beware of unrealistic expectations.  Minimize stress.  Encourage spontaneity and initiative.  In love - the fewer the rules the better.

I feel this relationship is like taking an exam.  But if you are smitten and feel the way you do - YOU can make things change regardless of what anyone tells you.  I am just stating what I see.

Many Blessings

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp