QUESTION: Hi Hekate,

Can you please offer insight as to my relationships area please?

Thank you

ANSWER: As this is in the question pool, I'm answering - please provide me appropriate names & year of birth

QUESTION: Thank you Serena.

My name is Edith born 1981. His name is Dylan born 1975.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thank you.

ANSWER: Lenormand cards are Moon, Scythe, Man - this tells you Edith that Dylan is going through unexpected emotional issues, which can lead to the unexpected closure or continuation of this relationship. Possibly Dylan might cut himself off from feeling these emotions with you - perhaps there is problems within his business that is affecting this relationship.

QUESTION: Hi Serena,

Thank you Serena for your time and effort. This is all true of what is happening now but I had hoped for a bit more clarity on future steps on both our parts. But it's my fault for not pointing out what I needed. Thank you for the compassion in answering this question from the pool when you didn't need to. That I truly appreciate.

I would be so grateful if you could help me understand my future steps here.

Thank you.

Hi Edi, it's your fault for not asking the question clearly - I gave you what you asked for - and as stated in my signature should you want a further reading, I accept payment etc. Remember I state on my profile that psychics aren't ALWAYS to give FREE services because like doctors have the healing gift, musicians have the musical gift, lawyers have negotiation gift - a psychic's gift is equally valuable. It takes a lot of effort on my part to connect with energies of two people - regardless of whether your question wasn't brilliant or not.

And I even picked your question from the pool - I understand how grateful you would be if I could spoonfeed you and help you further, and give you more - just because you're asking so nicely. But I also stated so nicely in my signature/profile that should you require further information, I accept payment. Thank you for understanding where I'm coming from too :)

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there