Psychics/relationship

Question
Andrea 5/15/89  Can't help feeling things aren't completely over with my ex boyfriend (Daniel, 12/12/77).  Am I right in thinking this?

Answer
Lenormand cards chosen for you: Woman, Tower, Birds - this tells you that you have worries that you will be single, I don't feel there's any love from you towards your ex Daniel, you just don't want to be put in that single status because it looks so foreboding to you. Lots of uncertainty in the love department Andrea.

Conclusion, you're wrong in thinking things aren't over; examine your reasons, and understand that you are holding onto something which doesn't serve either your or Daniel's highest good.

Psychics

Gipsy