Psychics/Relationship

Question
Recently I (12/20/1982) re-connected with someone from my past (7/2/1976), and things seemed to be going well between us. I haven't heard from him in a few days, and I was just wondering if you saw this "relationship" between us going anywhere?

Answer
Lenormand cards chosen for you: Book, Bear, Tower - this tells you that this 'relationship' is not really going anywhere, but you already knew this Andrea... there's a strong feeling of uncertainty in the love department, and this someone from your past is just that kind of overbearing someone that drives anyone to run fast away from the 'relationship' but perhaps puts it in such a manipulative stance that you feel you're the one at fault Andrea... I get a feeling of an energy vampire that sucks the life out of another... so perhaps this is a blessing in disguise Andrea, I suggest you to see yourself as better without him.... but don't let me make that decision for you ;)

Psychics

Gipsy