Psychics/Relationship

Question
Veronica 11/24/79
I have an interest in someone (Joseph 04/10/79). We seem to have hit it off but now I don't know where this is going. Will this lead into a romantic relationship?

Answer
Answering from the question pool - should you require further information, I accept payment.
Using Lenormand cards, energies strongly present between both of you is the need to control where this relationship is going (why?) and lots of doubts generated as a result (not surprising now!) I feel Veronica that you are being really harsh with Joseph, and this is all really due to your insecurities, past luck and all that.

Psychics

Gipsy