Psychics/Romance

Question

My name is Jason Cannady and I was born on 7/13/1988. I was wondering do you see me being alone for the first of my life? Do you see me getting married in the future?

Answer
Lenormand cards chosen for you: Sun, Man, Tree - this tells you that Jason you create your own reality, if you want to view being single as a depressing 'alone' thing, then that's purely your decision to take. You have the initiative to view this as a positive thing, but understand that the situation you find yourself in right now takes some time getting used to. Change the way you view things Jason, and you change your life - otherwise you stay stuck in lower energy vibrations... it's all about resonation.

Psychics

Gipsy