Psychics/Spiritual development

Hello Daniel.

I hope you are doing great!

I would like to ask you for guidance and future related to the spiritual area in my life.

I believe you can offer some useful information to meditate on.

So thank you in advance, and thank you for being here.

Adrián Alejandro

Hi Adrian, thanks so much for the question. I don't know why but somehow I see rockets, space, astrophysics, or sci-fi related to you. I was always inspired by science, and sci-fi when i was younger, it made my imagination fire. In the cosmos are many energies seen and unseen, and it is those realms that Carl Sagan in his book(later a movie), Contact, envisioned. Our dreams and visions are so important we should spend time in meditation seeing those things we wish to experience. Our imagination is the food of our future. I strongly recommend also, if you havn't already done so, to read the works or Carlos Castaneda. I'm not sure if there has been anything i've ever read, that has been more influencial for me than Castaneda. I wish you all the best, and always welcome more questions, God Bless, from Daniel.

I am using intuition. I pick up feelings or vibes from people, situations.

Trained in astrology, and done readings for friends for a number of years. I'm one of those that people come to 6 months later and tell me I was right about something i predicted or said.

College graduate.