Psychics/Success as a fashion designer?

Question
Hello Jude the Christian Psychic, hope you are well-:))
My name is Rachel, female, my DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM,
Israel, Tel Aviv.
I've studied fashion design here in my homeland, Israel about 2.5 years ago and ever since had several attemps to establish myself as a fashion designer but nothing seemed to be really working and getting off the ground.
Not long ago i have taken part in a young fashion designers showcase in London and consequently, i've made a lot of significant contacts with people from the local industry and have recieved very positive&encouraging reviews for my designs,
however i'm still dwelling with myself these days how to move forward in order to make money out of the thing i love the most doing in my life!!
I wanted to ask you what do you predict will happen next with my dream of establishing myself as a fashion designer?
Do you see any upcoming opportunities?
Thank you for your help,
Rachel-:))

Answer
Hi Rachel:

I think i have answered this question before in the past, but I think you are going to have to move to New York or London while maintaining your Israeli identity.  There are  a lot of Jewish people in the fashion industry in New York and I believe you will make a connection to stablize your future for a few years working under someone, and you will learn and observe and soak up a lot of knowledge from them.  Then you will spread your wings within 5-6 years.

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic