I have a question about work.  Will I be getting a new job anytime in the new future.  I am hoping for something better paying coming thru soon.  Also do I have any spirit guides and what are they like/who are they?

Hi, John,

What's coming through for me is a new job that you will enjoy much more than what you're doing now or were doing before. Can't tell exactly what the job is but it feels like a big open space, such as a factory or warehouse, with some mechanical noise and plenty of people going to and fro. I don't think the pay is significantly better, but your frame of mind will definitely be better. I just get the feeling your new co-workers will really appreciate you and that some new friendships will be formed.

I'm seeing a spirit guide who lived in the physical world during the Middle Ages and worked as a laborer of some kind. He was very poor and was mistreated by the people he worked for — but wow, what a joyful spirit. His primary role seems to be to help you learn to enjoy life, no matter the circumstances, and to forgive.

All blessings to you . . .

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.