Psychics/work

Question
Hello

I have a question about work.  Will I be getting a new job anytime in the new future.  I am hoping for something better paying coming thru soon.  Also do I have any spirit guides and what are they like/who are they?

thanks
john

Answer
Hi, John,

What's coming through for me is a new job that you will enjoy much more than what you're doing now or were doing before. Can't tell exactly what the job is but it feels like a big open space, such as a factory or warehouse, with some mechanical noise and plenty of people going to and fro. I don't think the pay is significantly better, but your frame of mind will definitely be better. I just get the feeling your new co-workers will really appreciate you and that some new friendships will be formed.

I'm seeing a spirit guide who lived in the physical world during the Middle Ages and worked as a laborer of some kind. He was very poor and was mistreated by the people he worked for — but wow, what a joyful spirit. His primary role seems to be to help you learn to enjoy life, no matter the circumstances, and to forgive.

All blessings to you . . .

Jean

Psychics

Nancy Crowe