Psychics/will he?

QUESTION: Will the man I'm with now be the one I marry an have a family with? My name is carolyn my birthday is august 22, 1992 and my boyfriends name is david and his birthday is january 13, 1981.

ANSWER: Numerology wise it is very possible with mostly boys if you speak of babies however as I did not have your names I could not check what the tarot says about it.

QUESTION: Do you see me getting married amd if so can you tell who it is maybe describe to me? My name is Carolyn an my birthday is august 22, 1992.

I said its very likely you will stay with the man you are with now however when I checked the tarot it seem that he is not very loyal to you so maybe you want to make clear with him first what place do you have in his life at all. generally speaking and from your numerology is is most likely that you will get married and have kids however I prefer you will first get to know a serious potential and it seem you are dating David as this is what you said. If all is finished with David then I can check again when is the next serious potential coming to your life, but checking for that while you are still dating would make it hard as the tarot will show you as if you are already engaged. So please if you are with someone currently maybe its best you end those relationship first and then we can check again

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site