Psychics/The ability

Ive always have had the ability to tell when someone is pregnant hidin feelings and all that good stuff and ive been doing this for some time since i was a little boy (im 18 now). Lately ive been feeling mixed feeling all the time and for some reason i cant help but to think about my mom stuff like dying growing old and just stuff like that. Then i found out that she thinks her precancer cells are back:( My mom has gotten her palms read and stuff like that and when i was younger im over here tryin to practice psychic abilities thats when i found out my mom was into that stuff somewhat. Honestly i just want to know how to harness my ability that i do have and make it greater i want to know more about it google aint doin it anymore lol. If you can give me tips maybe very helpfull ones idk. oh i was also able to do telekinesis but i stopped practicing it for no reason realy.The help is really really appreciated.

You may find the articles on to be useful.  The forums there can also be a good resource (but be discerning).

I have a book available titled Beginning Psionics which is available through and

The most important advice I can offer is that regular practice is the key to improvement with psychic abilities, and nothing else will really accomplish much.  (Practice means using the abilities, not things like meditation).

Winged Wolf

I am not a 'psychic reader'--I don't do readings. (If you ask me whether you're going to get a job, whether your boyfriend really loves you, or where your missing keys are, I will reject the question). Again, I do NOT do readings of any kind. Ask yourself: "Does answering my question require the USE of a psychic ability?" If the answer is yes, ask someone who does readings. I provide information and support FOR psychics. If you have unusual abilities and need help understanding how to learn to control them and how to deal with them, I can most likely help you.

I am an energy worker and psion with over 20 years experience.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual" and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

High school graduate, extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners.

Through Eclipse Metaphysical, I have hundreds of satisfied customers.