Psychics/Your Book

Hi Roy, I was wondering when your book will be available, I would love to read it.  Please let me know when you have the time,  Thanks so much.

Hello Jeanie, I was just checking my inbox and I had a thought. I think I said something like 'please contact me if you wish' in my reply to you about my book - but I have signed off from allexperts now for vacation for most of the summer so I doubt that you can contact me. Please take my personal email address if you wish to contact me ...   put 'Jeanie' in the title box thing and I will know it's you. Im struggling to finish my website  - I'm paying someone to do it for me but they are being a bit slow and that they have done is not too great, but the book is on amazon and barnes and noble websites. Hope you are well and best wishes, Roy Pierce

Roy Pierce

I can answer questions concerning people's desire to have some form of contact with deceased friends or relatives or, if required, animals. In summary, I consider myself an expert on communication between physical and non-physical reality. While I can act as a medium, I prefer to teach people how to make contact themsleves. I would prefer questions to be marked as private, if possible. Please not that information to answer questions of this kind is not immediately available, effort and time are required to establish a satisfactory response so please do not mind that it may take a day or two to receive an answer - this does not mean I have forgotten you. I am currently living and working in south east Asia so there is a time factor there too for those who contact me from Europe and the States - it is, however, an absolute pleasure to deal with people from all over the globe.

As an ordained minister, I have had 15 years experience in dealing with bereavement and bereaved people. Many have asked if it is possible to contact deceased people. I beleive it is possible for anyone to contact any non-physical reality and I have helped many people do this from different cultures, religions and countries.

Caritas International / Roman Catholic Church

E-book and website pending

I have a Diploma in Philosophy and an MA in Theology for Ministry from the Catholic University of Leuven.

as per educational credentials above

Many bereaved people from various religions and cultures and countries.